I feel like I’ve seen the FabFitFun boxes all over social media, but I’ve never gotten one. It’s a subscription box of full-size beauty, fitness and lifestyle products and I’m unboxing my first box. Their boxes are valued at over $200 and it’s a great way to try new products. If you want to try a box, you can use the code RAGE for $10 off your box at www.fabfitfun.com.
Here’s a recap of the items in the box:
- Gypsy 05 Roundie is a big, versatile throw that you can use in a million ways…as a beach or picnic blanket or even a tapestry or a table cloth.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant is a high-end skin exfoliator and this product alone is worth more than what you pay for the box.
- Luv AJ Crawler Earring Set in a modern rose-gold
- RealHer Lip Kit is acute lip set has words of affirmation on every product.
- Milly Zip Pouch can be used as a travel makeup bag, or you can put your wet swimsuit in it. It’s huge!
- Briogeo Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray protects your hair from heat and UV rays, and it’s paraben-free and sulfate-free. It smells amazing too.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set in pastel colors perfect for spring.
- Karuna Hydrating Face Mask is a paraben-free mask to make your complexion look more refreshed.
Original Source of this article: Ruth Davis’ OC Blog , https://ruthrdavisblog.wordpress.com