1. Friends. Two days ago, Vice President Pence was a key speaker at the White House Women’s Empowerment Panel. The following day? He cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate to take away women’s access to birth control. This is ridiculous. Dangerous. Unbelievable. Please consider donating to Planned Parenthood, who will now be defunded thanks to all the schmucks who voted for the bill.
2. Are you a woman? Are you so done with this bullshit? You might like some of these.
3. Have you heard of Resistbot? It sends messages to your representatives – basically, you can text ResistBot what you want the message to say and it will be faxed to your representatives. So easy. And cool.
4. Hey. You are allowed to leave, you know.
5. Have you seen Facebook’s new town hall feature? Probably the best thing they’ve ever launched.
6. Crushes can be good. Even if you are in a committed relationship.
7. This is the best purchase I’ve ever made in regards to travel. USB charging port! Brilliant!
8. Wasn’t sure if I was going to share, but I started taking this drug earlier this week. I’ll let you know how it goes.
9. Cards Against Humanity creator makes a bold statement and I love him for it.
10. I totally remember this story! Freaked me the heck out!
11. Why social media is no bueno for middle schoolers.
12. Was this the longest week for anyone else? Such a crappy week, and I’m so glad that it’s over. #politics But! For my local OKCers, I have a perk for you. (We had our own fair share of bad news this week. Ranked 50 out of 50 for the worst quality of life for women. WAY TO GO, OKLAHOMA. WAY TO DRIVE IT HOME. JAYSUS.)
Anyway! I’ve been working out at Beyond Studios and because, ahem, I know the owner, I persuaded her to create a deal for my readers. 1 week of unlimited workouts for 30 bucks. You guys, that’s the bee’s knees. The code is WHOORL. You can sign up by calling the studio or on the Beyond app. (You can also access on the Mind Body app, but not sure the code works on there.) Come join me! You will be addicted, I promise.
Wishing you all a great weekend, and let’s hope next week is a better one.
image credit: dannybrito
Original Source of this article: Ruth Davis’ OC Blog , https://ruthrdavisblog.wordpress.com