1. I will admit to enjoying time by myself more than most, but here are some really good reasons why being alone doesn’t have to mean being lonely.
2. I have a problem that is officially annoying the rest of my family since it’s been rampant for over a month. I simply can’t stop playing this album. Nonstop. All day. CAN’T STOP.
3. Prepare to cry. Just do.
4. You guys, it really, truly is pronounced “jif.” I just can’t do it, though!
5. Hey, moms! Who else is being “treated” to brunch tomorrow for Mother’s Day? You might really enjoy this. Ha!
6. Tesla just announced solar roof panels, and the whole thing is just super cool.
8. How to compliment your kids in ways that are meaningful and empowering.
10. Yep. This summer shirt shall be mine.
11. Is anyone listening to the S Town podcast? I’ve heard so many good things…thinking of starting.
Happy weekend to all of you fabulous peeps! Hope it’s a good one!
image credit: sugar and cloth
Original Source of this article: Ruth Davis’ OC Blog , https://ruthrdavisblog.wordpress.com