2. 13 rules for female friendships. If the people you admire keep disheartening you with sex scandals, try admiring some women instead.
3. The dogs of UPS. How adorable.
4. What in the hell is this sound? Seriously.
5. A scientific look as to why songs take you right back to certain people, places, and events in your mind.
6. I know many of you are on the MUN bandwagon (the Anarose toner is a twice-daily ritual for me), so I had to tell you about this deal. The MUN daily essentials set is currently $40 off and if you use my 15% off code WHOORL, you can get all three full-sized products for $136. (Down from $200.) Such a deal, you guys.
7. And while we’re on the subject of great deals, Citrine is celebrating their 5th anniversary by offering a “glam bag” of $200 worth of goodies when you purchase $150 or more starting this morning. I made an Instagram Live video detailing everything in the bag, as well as my favorite items to purchase from the shop. My Instagram account is here, but the video disappears this afternoon so if you’re wanting to watch it, be sure and do it soon. These bags will definitely sell out! (And use my code whoorl10 for an extra 10% off!)
8. We have a rule that we can’t listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving (although I looooove me some holiday tunes and have cheated twice), but apparently, it can affect your mental health. #whatthewhat
9. And speaking of mental health, therapists weigh in on what Trump has done to ours. #prettymuch
10. Cards Against Humanity. For parents. Sign me up.
11. Ivory turtleneck sweaters are my jam during winter. This one is perfection.
12. This week’s podcast is all about skincare, where I detail every step and product of my morning routine. (Evening skincare will be next week!) Also, we talk with Caleb Gardner about staying sane during political strife. Um, so very needed.
Happy weekend to you all!
Original Source of this article: Ruth Davis’ OC Blog , https://ruthrdavisblog.wordpress.com