1. I finally put together a page detailing everything I’m currently using. Skincare, bodycare, makeup, ahoy!
2. How to deal with your ex. I like this article, probably due to the Golden Girls reference. Stanley!
3. Finland is so chill. Help me to be like that.
4. This guy completes me.
5. Who’s the hottest president? I laughed so hard. (And are we in agreement about Franklin Pierce? Really?)
6. This is The Bag. THE BAG OF ALL BAGS I SAW IT IN PERSON LAST WEEK AMAZING.
7. My son is eleven and I’m still not close to buying him a phone. However, if I did, it would be this one.
8. In defense of picky eating.
9. Mullet festival. Sign me up for this follicular goodness.
10. You guys. Feeling paralyzed about what to do in our current political climate? This website breaks it doooowwwwwwn and it is brilliant.
11. “Fuck you, I like guns”. This is an outstanding read.
12. Hey! I was featured on the Fit Bottomed Girls podcast this week. I’m talking all things green beauty and self-care.
13. Now, this lipstick’s purpose is something I can get behind.
14. My daughter has a private, fully locked-down Musical.ly account, but that doesn’t protect her from what she’s viewing in her feed. Might be time for me to pull the plug on this app.
15. If you still haven’t tried the Greatest Mascara of All Time by Inika (reviewed here), this is a perfect opportunity. Purchase $45+ in Inika eye products, and receive two free eye brushes! Use the code FREEBRUSHES
16. I need to do a weekend like this. Badly.
17. Soon, everything we do will be rated by algorithms. We really are living in a Black Mirror episode.
18. Since 1851, obituaries in The New York Times have been dominated by white men. Until now.
19. Why isn’t anyone talking about parenting teenagers? This is a great read.
20. 35 novels by women of color. Want to work through this list.
Happy Friday! Sorry my Odds and Ends have been MIA lately – travel has kept me busy, but I’m back for a bit. Hope you all have a great weekend! Happy that spring forward is here…always love the lighter evenings.
image credit: sara shakeel
Original Source of this article: Ruth Davis’ OC Blog , https://ruthrdavisblog.wordpress.com